Programs educate farmers and homeowners and other agricultural and horticultural producers on the latest management practices needed to solve problems and improve production and marketing.
Programs also help Tennesseans protect the environment and improve the management, marketing, and use of natural resources. For more detailed information about these programs provided in your area please contact the County Extension Office.
Ask me about:
- Beef Quality Assurance Training(BQA)
- Soil and Forage testing
- Private Pesticide Applicator and Dicamba Training
- Private Pesticide Recertification
- Feral Hog control
- Herbicide and Seeding recommendations
- Lawns, Landscape and home gardening
- Forest management
- Plant and Pest identification and control
- Farm visits