Welcome to TAFCE . . .
For more than 75 years, a network of friends in communities across the state has shared these common goals:
- to learn through shared experience.
- to improve home and community life.
- to strengthen adult education.
- to promote projects that enhance family and community life.
Through our rich history, we have grown from small community clubs to a worldwide network focused on growth through education. You may recognize us by some of our earlier names: Home Demonstration Clubs and Extension Homemakers.
Overton County has two fce clubs which meet monthly and one mailbox club. All interested persons are encouraged to join the club of their choice.
- Allons Club meets monthly on 2nd Tuesday at Allons Baptist Church at 6:30 p.m.
- Friendship Club has changed monthly meetings to third Thursday at Monroe Community Center at 1:00 p.m.